Cobalt Goggles in Pink
Cobalt Goggles in Pink by Panda Optics
Goggles with 8 point magnetic lens changing technology offering the toughest lens/frame structure available today. Polarised lenses are hot pink in colour, bold-mirrored with low light HD lens and UV400+ which provides a clear visual vista. The frameless design also boasts integrated Guma anti-fog technology with helmet compatible upper frame strap attachments whilst glasses compatible. The triple density foam allows the fit to remain highly comfortable whilst the TPU frame keeps the structure resilient.
The goggles are provided with a storage box, micro file cleaning cloth, bag and a second low light HD lens.
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping on all orders.
Delivery time 1-2 days.
Shipping costs £10 on orders below £100.
Free shipping on orders over £100.
Delivery time 2-3 days.
Returns for UK Customers:
Item can be returned for a full refund with our returns collection service.
Returns for International Customers:
Item can be returned for a full refund.
Materials & Care
- Mirrored Hot Pink UV400+ polarised lens
- Maize yellow low light HD lens
- 8 point magnetic lens change system
- Integrated Guma® anti fog technology
- TPU grade 4 rigidity Frame
- 3-layer dual density foam with fleece finish
- Frameless design
- Fully helmet compatible upper frame and strap attachments
- Twin silicone grip bands on inner strap
- GCF (glasses compatible frame)
- Moulded storage/packaging box
- Micro Fibre cleaning cloth and bag
ABOUT THE BRAND
Panda Optics are a new British brand of ski goggles taking the industry by storm. British skiers including as Chemmy Alcott are using Panda Optics as their preferred goggle for best possible vision and support they require when skiing professionally.
All goggles come with UV400+ polarised mirror lenses and an extra low light HD lens that can easily be swapped around.