Cub Goggles in Blue
Cub Goggles in Blue by Panda Optics
For ages 6-13, the Club range derives from the flagship Diablo model. The only goggle to feature a non-polarised lense; to keep the cost lower. The lens also boasts a high level of scratch resistance without a mirrored coating. The goggles keep standard Panda benefits; scratch resistant UV400+ lenses, integrated Guma anti-fog technology, TPU grade 4 rigidity Frame and a 3-layer dual density foam to heighten comfort when wearing.
The goggles are provided with a storage box, micro file cleaning cloth and bag.
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping on all orders.
Delivery time 1-2 days.
Shipping costs £10 on orders below £100.
Free shipping on orders over £100.
Delivery time 2-3 days.
Returns for UK Customers:
Item can be returned for a full refund with our returns collection service.
Returns for International Customers:
Item can be returned for a full refund.
Materials & Care
- "Smoke" scratch resistant UV400+ polarised lens
- Frame link lens changing system
- Integrated Guma® anti fog technology
- TPU grade 4 rigidity Frame
- 3-layer dual density foam with fleece finish
- Semi-frameless design
- Fully helmet compatible upper frame and strap attachments
- Twin silicone grip bands on inner strap
- Moulded storage/packaging box
- Micro Fibre cleaning cloth and bag
ABOUT THE BRAND
Panda Optics are a new British brand of ski goggles taking the industry by storm. British skiers including as Chemmy Alcott are using Panda Optics as their preferred goggle for best possible vision and support they require when skiing professionally.
All goggles come with UV400+ polarised mirror lenses and an extra low light HD lens that can easily be swapped around.